Monday, October 26, 2020

Provide Realistic 3D Architectural Renderings In 48Hr











About:

Kindly provide sketch (JPG, PDF, etc.) or any information necessary with measurements  if available.

willing to provide source file for my premium package.

 please:*** Kindly Contact me before order ***



The price does not include a new architectural design, only draw based on a design

  • Service Type
    • Floor Plans
    • Modeling
    • Designing
    • realistic 3D rendering
    • 3D floor plans
    • Landscape designs
    • Animation/ Walk through
  • Image File Format
    • DWG
    • PDF
    • JPEG
  • Service Type

    • Floor Plans
    • Modeling
    • Rendering
    • Designing

Reviews


:

I am very satisfied. The quality of work and very high. Communication was with seller was very good. The delivery was a bit late, but in return I got a very high file resolution. It our first work. I will order again. Thank You Jayhanu!

:

It was my second order. Perfect work. Deliverd on time. Very detail, high resolution.Thank You again Janhanu

:

Very nice person to work with. I would definitely work with him again!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment