Monday, October 26, 2020

High Quality Sketchup 3D Renderings For Builders











About:



I will do elegant architectural 3d rendering


I will give you a free sample prior to ordering, if you are happy you can continue.


In this gig I serve you with



  • Model, add materials, add fine details, add furniture
  • Add artificial lighting

  • also input my Architectural Design knowledge in to your project
  • arrange 3D renderings as presentation boards for free.
  • deliver 3 numbers of High quality 3D renderings for this gig
  • do post-productions(Photoshop) of the 3D renderings as an extra work
  • accommodate Autocad or Revit Drawings in to my work
  • basically do three revisions.


Please watch my profile to see my background
If you are property developer or a builder, this gig is meant for you


Please contact before ordering





I will give you a free sample prior to ordering, if you are happy you can continue.


Have a nice day/night

Thavee



<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





Reviews


:

Great Job!

:

Great work, great communication and timely! Would highly recommend! :)

:

This seller was clear and communicative. It was a pleasure working with them through this project and I look forward to working with them again in the future. I'm really so impressed with the work and how fast they were able to meet deadlines and revisions.

:

Would work on initiative and would willingly co-develop project concept. Very good commercial communicator.

:

love working with this fiverr second time - wish we had another project to pass onto.




No comments:

Post a Comment