Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Setup And Develop Chatbot On Facebook Page











About:

Welcome to my SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER  SERVICES

I provide social media marketing services. If you are looking for a social media expert for Facebook. YOU CAN CHOOSE  ME

I will set up and develop a fully robotic auto reply (automation chat bot) on the Facebook page with ManyChat.

My services for you are but not limited to:

  • Fully Develop Messenger (Default Reply, Welcome Message, Main Menu)
  • Full setup automation
  • Flow setup as per demand
  • Add full Detail of your Business
  • Add Business related image



My Other services

  • Facebook Marketing,
  • Managing FB Business,
  • Facebook page Managing,
  • Ads account managing and promoting full ads,
  • Blog website,
  • Logo design and business related image editing,
  • Profile pic, Cover Photo/Video editing.



You will get:

  • High quality work
  • Extra fast delivery
  • Reliable support



My goal is to provide fast, high quality and low cost services.

Get my services now to build an online reputation for your business.

NOTE: If you have any query feel free to ask

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment