Thursday, October 29, 2020

Help Organise, Launch And Grow Your Social Media











About:

I will analyse your business or personal Instagram account, then form a one of a kind action plan to essentially increase consumers interests or followers/likes/comments. The action plan will include, what needs to change and what can be added to your profile to make it thrive. With my basic plan, I will include a 10 week guide and weekly planner for your account. I guarantee there will be an increase in your social media and I will persist to create the best possible outcome for your business/personal goals. If there is any other tasks or questions you would like me to assist you with in terms of your Social Media, I would be happy to give you some help!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment