Thursday, October 29, 2020

Top Local Swiss SEO Citation From Yext And Moz List











About:

          ⭐⭐ Manual local SEO Citation audit report free with this gig!! Save 10$ ⭐


Welcome, Sir



I am the owner of the Yext Moz Citation Building Team. I am doing SEO Citations since 2013. I have done thousands of projects under various international agencies. After a long time, I decided to work individually and now I am here.


I have made a couple of research about the citation indexing process, submitting method, Google value, Search Volume, result after submission, etc and prepared a Killer master list that really works for me.



In this gig, I am applying my strategy to beat your local SEO competitors. I focused on Content and Quality, so I am offering you only 40 Top SEO Citations for Switzerland's local business promotion.



Are you looking for another country? kindly check my other gigs!



Will ensure you:

✅ Professional Report with login details, submitted links, notes, etc.
✅Audit report to avoid existence citation & duplicate.
✅ Google Panda, Penguin safe.
✅ Manual Indexing ( No tools).
✅ Maintain Updated Strategy.
✅ Up to 6 months of free consultancy.



 For further questions, feel free to send a PM.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not satisfied to be honest.

Seller's Response:

I have done these sites for the 5$ and delivery it within 24 hours: hotfrog.ch 2findLocal.com Bing tupalo.com cybo.com Cylex foursquare brownbook.net iglobal.co tuugo.ch Yelp Can anyone tell me how to make someone happy? Fiverr should have the team to check who is correct? Seller Or Buyer?

Seller's Response:

Overall a very good service.

Seller's Response:

I provide you much better that I have described. It's my bad luck that I failed to make you happy. Thanks anyway. All the best sir.

Seller's Response:

Good seller. I might use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment