Thursday, October 29, 2020

Rock Your Local SEO Traffic And Leads











About:

I have 8 years of SEO experience, and I've been VP of a company which does search engine optimization in the US and Canada. I have managed 10 employees, and today I have my own SEO firm. 

I offer to be your local SEO agent. My experience of being 1st on local results depends on the mix of On-Page factors and Off-Page factors.

  • ON-Page - Titles, H1's, Schema, Contact Page and other Search Engine Optimization Elements (for example speed of site)
  • Off-Page - Citations, NAP consistency, Authority Links, Reviews

We are working on the whole strategy and not just taking one element (such as citations) and concentrating on it.

What do the packages include?

  • Local Pro Package - Audit - 30 citations - 2 authority links

    The local SEO audit will include all the On-Page elements above. 
  • Local Ace Package - Audit - 50 citations - 3 authority links - NAP consistency - CRO

    NAP consistency report and fix of 10 citations. CRO – we'll analyze your site conversion rate on mobile.
  • Local Hero Package - Audit - 100 citations - 4 authority links - NAP consistency - Local Leads Boost

The local leads boost relies on our special abilities to bring in high-quality local leads. 





Reviews


:

Prompt and professional. We will be using online doctors again!

:

This was our 3rd time working with OnlineDoctors. Very detailed and quality work.

:

Exactly as ordered!

:

It was great working with Eyal. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very thorough and professional.

:

Eyal is extremely professional - I enjoy working with him, he gets the job done and understands exactly what is needed to deliver the result that clients are after. I am a repeat customer - I come back because the work is exactly what we need. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment