Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Fix Or Set Up Google Analytics And Tag Manager In 24 Hours











About:

Do you own a new or existing website and are you having a problem in installing Google Analytics or Webmaster Tools? And you need to do it now, and you need to do it properly.


I can help you to set up Google Analytics tracking, Webmaster Tools and XML sitemap creation for your website.



My Offers:



  • Sitewide universal analytics tracking implementation
  • Create up to 3 different views matching your business needs.
  • Set up goals and goal funnels
  • Add filters to exclude bot & spam traffic
  • Exclude self-referral and spam referrals
  • Webmaster tools integration
  • Link your google ad account
  • Create up to 7 custom reports
  • XML sitemap creation and installation
  • Robots.txt file creation, optimize and installation
  • Tag manager implementation
  • Enhanced e-commerce implementation
  • Facebook pixel, google ads and remarketing implementation


Why choosing this gig?



  • Delivery in 24 hours
  • Google Analytics Individual Qualified



Note:



I require admin access to your website and add me as an admin user to Google Tag Manager / Analytics / AdWords.


Please contact me if you have any questions.


Thanks




Reviews


:

Working with Nifraz was great. He was very quick to start, to respond and complete the work that needed to be done! I was very happy with the service. I plan to use his services again shortly.

:

Nifraz was super helpful and very quick to fix my issue (less than 8 hours !) I recommend at 100% !

:

xcellent ... second time I work with nifraz .. he has no problem in covering the work and solving all my doubts .... Recommended 100% he has deep knowledge in what he does.

:

Good Fast Work

:

Probably the best experience I’ve had on Fiverr. He’s really helpful and friendly. Amazing to work with. Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment