Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Create Interior 3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hello, I`m Cubic Renders,



I`ll create high quality 3d renderings in Cinema 4D + CoronaRender. (for modeling I use ArchiCAD, Sketchup and Cinema 4D)



You share with me your idea, concept sketch, dimensions, CAD file, reference images or just simply explain what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project. I follow these steps to make sure you are satisfied:



  1. As I discuss with you about the project, I might ask a lot of questions to ensure that we have a clear image of your vision and requirements. 
  2. After creating the 3D model, I'll send it your way and ask for approval before taking it further. 
  3. Upon receiving your approval I will finally add texture and send it your way for one last check.





NOTE: Please contact me before ordering. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start our work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 

Reviews


:

Excellent!

:

Great communication and designs. Will be using again

:

Way better than I spected.

:

Took basic input, and produced a beautiful project. Very happy!

:

Cubicrenders communicate very well and understand my requirements. His rendering is good and would like to recommend him to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment