Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Collect B2B Leads, Do Lead Generation And Web Scraping











About:

                                         "" Welcome to My Lead Generation gig ""



Are you looking for a Lead Generation Expert for you business!?



I'm a here to help you finding 100% valid Leads.I am experienced in Email Marketing and b2b lead generation.I also specialized on Web Scraping from Linkedin,Social Media Sites,Yellow pages,yelp and eCommerce websites.So I can provide you best service and make you satisfied.



Note: Please massage me before placing the Order to avoid your confusion



>>> The Service I Offer: 



  • Targeted Lead generation
  • B2B & B2C Leads
  • Linkedin Leads
  • Web Scraping
  • Data Mining


>>> What You will Get: (Excel/CVS file)



  • First Name & Last Name
  • Company Name
  • Job Title
  • Address (if available)
  • Email Address (100% valid)
  • Phone Number
  • Website


>>> Why Chose Me:



  • Clean and Fresh database
  • 24/7 customer support
  • Fast Delivery
  • High accuracy rate
  • 100% money back guarantee


Note: If you want to clear your confusion knock me to get a sample of leads



Thanks!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing Leads. Highly Recommend

:

Great job! reccomend!

:

Thanks boss 😊

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment