Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Make A Floral Invitation Card For Your Celebrate











About:

Hello, my name is Olia. 
I will create a beauty and modern Invitation design that best meets your needs and suits your celebrate. If you are looking for quality, then you have come to the right place. I work until the project is fully approved and I will do everything to make you satisfied with the result.


Invitation Pack:

  • Invitation 
  • Dress-Code Card
  • RSVP 
  • Thank you Card 
  • Save the date 
  • Instagram Card
  • Info Card 
  • Menu Card 
  • Table Numbers 
  • Welcome Board


You will receive:
 -  Attractive Invitation design

 -  High Resolution JPG, PDF
 -  Editable/Source vector file AI, EPS
 -  Creative, attractive and fresh ideas
 -  Delivery on time
 -  Money back guarantee


If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll get back to you.



Always happy to bring your ideas to life.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work and a pleasure to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I was glad to work with you.

:

Love the amazing work done. I truly recommend. 100% satisfaction

:

Thank you so much :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment