Monday, October 26, 2020

Give You Online Electric Guitar Lessons











About:

Cheers! With 10 years of teaching experience (children, teens and adults), I will teach you how to play and get a lot better at electric guitar.

You'll learn how to create your own solos, riffs or entire songs, as well about techniques, theory, improvising etc.



You will learn chords, phrasing, songwriting tricks and musical theory understandings to express and create the music you want. You can choose exactly what you want to learn based on your short objectives as well. These lessons cover know-literally-nothing to intermediate or advanced players.


EACH LESSON YOU BUY CONSISTS OF:


  • One hour recorded or online-private video covering the subjects + PDF/GP files + Online shared files

  • Eternal online support - I will keep you totally clarified about your questions whenever you need



  1. Q: Can the student/buyer customizes the lessons in the way he wants based on his objectives? Yes. The student will be able to choose the subjects that will be recorded based entirely on his specific needs

  2. You can take both online private lessons (via discord, skype, hangout, facebook) and/or recorded lessons


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Eric is helping my so much. So far I'm in 10 lessons and I can't believe how much bette and more creatively I'm playing/writing. Getting better every day. Also learning theory easily. Never thought this was possible.

Seller's Response:

After a few lessons with Eric I started to see some really good improvements. He can explain concepts on theory, techniques and musicianship very well. He takes enough time to explain whatever needs to be explained, which is also on the right level of detail for me. I think I'm going to take lessons from him for a long time

Seller's Response:

Very smart, fun and nice guy to work with. Hope to keep helping him! /m/

:

Very good easy to talk to

:

Great guitar teacher for folks playing all kinds of genres! Eric is wonderful, has quick communication, and really knows his stuff! In just one lesson he was able to touch on what took me 3+ lessons to learn back when I was a youngin! His lessons can be adapted to all styles whether it is blues, jazz, rock, latin, or in my case metal \m/ .Looking forward to the next lesson!




No comments:

Post a Comment