Monday, October 26, 2020

Design And Draw Plumbing Layout As Per Building Standards











About:

Why Should we work together?



I am well experienced in plumbing designing and complete Drawing work in Auto CAD.

I work 10years in SAUDI ARABIA and UAE as per international building standards.

As a freelancer i did various projects in USA as per local building codes.

I just need floor plan in Auto CAD format.







I will provide you with following.



I will design and draw complete plan in Auto CAD

I will provide complete material quantity including fittings Pipes length valves and fixtures of plumbing.

I will provide the installation details and isometrics.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic - Great Communicator and fast.

:

Very kind and experienced seller.

:

A perfect Clint and human

:

Thank you so much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment