Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Create Marketing Customer Avatar Buyer Persona For Products











About:

I will help you in designing an Ideal Customer Avatar for your Product/Services. I narrow down the target audience to get a crisp clear picture of your customer so it will be easy for you to approach your customers.

What will you get with this Gig?



  • Customized Marketing Customer Avatar
  • Insights of Market density
  • Information regarding top 5 competitors
  • Marketing Plan
  • Business Facebook Page Optimization

What will you get in return?

  1. Demographics of Your Customers
  2. Insights of Customer needs, fear factors & their goals
  3. More satisfied customers
  4. Right direction for Marketing
  5. Increased Profit

I will provide professional services for creating and developing your Customer Avatar and Marketing Plan. I believe in full interaction with customers throughout the duration through a post to get the best results. I will never be satisfied until you are satisfied with the work.

Your Success is my Goal.

Choose the package that best suits you and I look forward to build a long-term fruitful business relationship.

Have a blessed time ahead.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment