Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Launch And Rank Your Amazon Product Using Manychat And Ppc











About:

I use following tools for successful ranking.



1 - PPC setup 

2 - Building Manychat chatbot + Integrated Facebook Adverts Setup

3 - Using following Launchpads

      a - Zone Jump

      b - Viral Launch

      c - Jump send

4 - pixelfy



What I am offering:

  • 30 minutes briefing before implementing any strategy
  • Keyword Analysis and selection of keywords for which listing to be ranked
  • Analyse your listing and optimize if needed
  • I will provide daily reports of the detailed research work with all the necessary data compiled.



I have a firm grip on all the above amazon related tools. I have multiple ranking solutions in order to bring you the value you are looking for. Through my experience & expertise i'll design a strategy right according to your listings.



I will be focused on:

Increment in sales velocity

Improvement in BSR

keyword ranking

Generating Organic Sales



Again not all strategies fits everyone. I'll prepare customized strategy according to your listings age and previous records. Let's have discussion before placing order.

Reviews


:

Hassaan is knowledgeable in the field and will to provide advice to help.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment