Monday, October 26, 2020

Improve Your Conversion Rate By Auditing Your Landing Page











About:

Stop wasting your marketing budget.



If you have traffic coming to your landing page and people are not buying, chances are your landing page is not optimized properly.



But it doesn't have to be this way. You can convert traffic into sales at a much higher rate.



Here's how this gig works:



For 15$ I will audit your landing page and identify your biggest revenue leak. I'll send you tips on how to plug the leak.



For 100$ I will audit your landing page and identify all the biggest traffic wasters. I will send you a report with a step-by-step plan to fix your landing page. I will also send you a checklist I use so you can check all your pages yourself.



For $995 I will analyze your landing page and analytics data. You get landing page audit and traffic analysis to help you reach maximum conversions



Even a tiny improvement will more than pay for itself, so in a sense this gig is FREE.



Happy to answer any questions you have before we begin working together.

Reviews


:

Very clear, concise and helpful feedback, thanks!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment