Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Create A Professional Chatbot For Your Facebook And Website











About:

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Welcome To My Facebook and Website Chat bot Gig<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



I am a Professional Digital Marketer. I can Create Chatbot for Facebook page and Website. I can do the job of making Chatbot very well. I have all the skills needed to make Chatbot because I took especial training at the Outsourcing Institute to make this Cat bot. I learned this Chatbot from joining a lot of practical classes. So I learned a lot of o techniques by joining the practical class. I understand the psychology of the customer and I know what kind of question the customer will ask and what kind of answer to that question. So I am fit for this job for this reason.



Service Description:



  1. Dialogflow
  2. Many chats
  3. Integrate with Facebook
  4. Integrate with word press website
  5. Slack
  6. Telegram
  7. What's app
  8. E-commerce
  9. Hotel/Restaurant
  10. Gym
  11. Personal Consultant
  12. Tweeter
  13. Skype
  14. Many more




Service Specialty



  • Very Intelligent
  • Effective Service
  • Google Sheet Submit
  • On-Time Delivery




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment