Friday, October 23, 2020

Install And Setup Google Analytics And Monthly Dashboard To Your Website











About:

Google Analytics 360 Certified from Google



I will setup GA on your website. I had complete many of project for top US law firm and for insurance companies.

I'm Google Analytics Certified from Google and very deep knowledge of web analytics.



Select your plan according to your requirement.



I can setup below google analytics tracking for your business using google tag manager:



  1. Google Analytics Pagview Tracking
  2. GA Event Tracking (scroll, video, pdf download, button click, link click, outbound link click, exit link, social media link click,tab change etc.)
  3. Any other interaction that available on your website
  4. I can setup fully interactive automated web analytics dashboard for your website
  5. Enhance ecommerce tracking
  6. funnel setup
  7. goal setup
  8. IP address exclusion
  9. hostname filter
  10. filter bot traffic
  11. demographic data tracking (age, gender)
  12. Interest level data
  13. campaign data tracking


and Many more just ping me I'll customize the offer according to your requirement



Why Me :)



  • Fast Delivery 
  • Unlimited Revisions until you not satisfied

  • 100% Quality Work
  • If you face any issue after order completion also you can just ping me I'll available always for you
  • Full Commitment and Ownership
 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you, sir.

Seller's Response:

Knowledgeable, fast service. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

As described. Quick Delivery. Great Communication

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment