Monday, October 19, 2020

Draw Blueprint Of Your Product Or Architecture Floor Plan











About:

NOTE: Contact Before Placing Order.

GIG:
  • I will create, draw, or convert any structure, floorplan or product to Blueprint from any Reference Image.


DELIVERY:
  • You will get your blueprint in jpeg, png, pdf and dwg file format.
  • Free revisions for your blueprint.


NOTE:

  • If you have any questions, please send me a message before ordering. I'll be glad to help you out.


Asfkhn1480

Reviews


:

He was very informative, really knows his work. There were some delays but he was able to keep updating me with the process. Overall awesome job, would highly recommend this gentleman ! 5stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

:

Super fast, exactly what I needed. Thanks!

:

Nice work man !

:

Good work

:

A Perfect Seller ! his work is amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment