Friday, October 23, 2020

Design Rsvp, Save The Date, Invitations And Cards











About:

Please message me before purchase to make sure I have the time and that we are the ultimate fit!



Allow me to create memorable invitations or event cards that are spot on to your theme/event! Included is the source file as well as design mock-ups.



When you connect with me, you’ll receive:

  • Creativity!

  • Quick & Friendly Communication

  • High Quality Work

  • 24/7 Availability

  • Flexibility

  • On-time delivery and Guaranteed Satisfaction



If there is an event you need invitations or cards for that is not mentioned above, shoot me a message! Let's get creative!



- NicholeA_PDX

Reviews


:

I think I had a unique situation considering I placed the order without first contacting the seller, and then the seller had some serious life events occur during the process. At the end of the day, I got what I wanted and the seller was as accommodating as possible.

:

I absolutely love it!

:

Nichole is communicative, professional, and works hard to ensure client satisfaction. Highly recommend.

:

Looking forward to working with her again.... thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment