Sunday, October 25, 2020

Create High Converting Marketing Sales Funnels, Click Funnel











About:

Hello, Dear Buyer,



Welcome to my Sales Funnel Marketing Gig!

  I am a Professional Online Marketing expert with 4 years of working experience. In the world of crowded Online markets presence, regardless of how people like what you do, you still have to compel them through a series of steps in which I will cover up in this service. The Sales Funnel Marketing strategies have quite a few stages and may vary from business to business. But on many occasions, I will keep the awareness more effective, Engagement, Decision and Retention Phase.



Adding value to your business will always be my top priority. My Sales Funnel Strategies will focus more on creating the marketing channels with the series of pages your visitors will go through to reach a certain goal and become potential customers. Create a series of E-mail Automation and many more.



MY SALES FUNNEL SET UP ARE AS FOLLOWS:

* Captivating Form Page Design (Leads Page)

* Converting Landing Page Design

* Follow Up E-mail Automation

* Newsletter

* Survey

* Webinar

* Social Media Promotion

* Clickfunnel set up





If you have any questions to ask based on my specialties, don't hesitate to contact me.



Best Regards

Maxwell

Reviews


:

This was our first gig together. Dara is very responsive, and fast.

:

Job well done

:

great job

:

I believe Dara probably does a great job, but we were just not on the same page as to what was needed. This is probably more my fault than his for not giving clearer direction. More communication up front from both of us would have helped.

:

I have given him my project with full confidence arising from the reviews I have seen on his profile. He has diligently and professionally handled my project. He delivered with a satisfactory job done. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment