Monday, October 19, 2020

Analyze Your Marketing Plan And Suggest A Strategy











About:

I will do a complete analysis of where you have been and where you are going and where you want to be.  I will create a road map for you to get to that place as efficiently as possible.  



This road map will include your target audience, your demographics, geographies.  I will show you exactly how to reach this target audience with the right type of exposure, the right type of creative and the right timing.  I will lay out a detailed schedule for you and give you execution suggestions.  



A/B Testing available for an additional charge for testing of ad copies. 



Overseeing of execution available on an ongoing basis.  With this service I will oversee your campaign through to the end and make adjustments as we go.  I will be an extension of your company.  Let me be a money making asset!

Reviews


:

quick response time. Given a brief foundation from which to build on

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment