Monday, October 26, 2020

Design Your, Flyers Greeting Cards, Postcards, Invitations











About:

Hi, I am Shanice!



In this gig, I will design professional and creative greeting cards, flyers, postcards or invitations.



With years of design experience, you can be sure you're in the right place. 


  • I offer high-resolution JPG, PNG and Print quality PDF
  • Professional level designs you'll keep and treasure
  • Free source-files
  • Free unlimited revisions
  • Commercial rights included
  • Original designs
  • Personal - I understand each client is different and I will take time to specifically understand your needs
  • Express 24 hours delivery option 




Please message me before placing your order to discuss your specific needs. I do respond promptly.


So what are you waiting for? Place your order today!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment