Sunday, October 25, 2020

Design Shipping Container Homes, Shops, Restaurants And More











About:

Hi!



If you are looking for a cheap, easy to build and sustainable and ecological project design, I can help you! Shipping container designs are easy to build and transport and friendly to the environment. Green architecture!



I have experience designing shipping container projects, like homes, tiny houses, coffee & restaurants, stores, showrooms and more.



What can i do for you?

- I can do blueprints (floor plans, elevations and sections).

- 3D models and renderings so you can choose the materials.

- 3D Walkthrought

- Custom interior design in each project.



Feel free to ask and I can advise you completely free, then if you wish to order we can start working together.



- Please ask before ordering to get time availability.

- Project times and costs may vary depending on the size of the project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

again I was delighted with the work done. VERY RESPONSIBLE. I have already worked several times and it always surprises me, the designs he makes are incredible. recommended 100%

:

very responsible, satisfied with the work. I have already worked with frames several times and I am always amazed by the incredible designs that he makes. recommended 100%

:

Excelente trabajo

:

He trabajado con Marcos los ultimos días, ha sido genial su trabajo.

:

Excelente trabajar con Marcos, recomendado.




No comments:

Post a Comment