Sunday, October 25, 2020

Canada Local Citations For Local SEO











About:

I Will Create Manually 140 Canada  Local Citations For Local Business.

All citation sources were compiled from authoritative local ranking sources like

Brightlocal, whitespark, Moz and Yext



I have been working in SEO for 3 years .I am Very interested to work on Local SEO strategies. which helps businesses to rank higher in the Google Local Search for your area.I will provide you complete Report once the order is done.   The Report will consists of Live links, Screenshots, Current Status of citations and even Login Details.



 Need the following information's:



  •     Business Name
  •     Business Address 
  •     Business Phone
  •      Description 
  •     Business e-mail
  •     Website
  •     Category 
  •     Business owner name
  •     Business  Logo




I always provide quality work. My aim is client satisfaction and hard working.



Reviews


:

Thank you localseoexpart1

:

thanks nice work

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment