Monday, October 19, 2020

Quickly Build A Scored Quiz Online On Typeform











About:

Note: I am only on Fiverr part-time. Faster deliveries will depend on my availability. Please contact me first. Thank you.



Hi, I'm Christal and I would be glad to lend you a hand in building your quiz fast! I use Typeform to quickly build a scored or trivia quiz that's personable, lighthearted and engaging so that your audience will have a fun experience.


For $15, I will do the following for you:


- Add 10 questions you wrote to the quiz.
- Set up result pages with a unique message for each score.

-Collect email addresses to grow your email list.
- Redirect customers to your website after the quiz ends.



Quiz samples are available upon request.



Please note:

- You are required to create your own Typeform account.

- Your Typeform can ONLY create quizzes on a paid plan.

- I DO NOT write questions and results for the quiz.



Any order sent to me without all the project requirements WILL BE CANCELLED within 24 hours. To ensure on-time delivery, please make sure you have everything ready.



Why am I a great fit for your project?


-Super fast delivery within 3 days
-Regular updates on your order.
-100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.



Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Such a great experience! Typeform, Thrive quiz and Bucket skills...Aweber...the whole 9 yards.

:

Fantastic to work with. She went above and beyond my expectations. Highly recommended...

:

Awesome work! Again and again!

:

Excellent service and value. I would use again!

:

Christal is efficient, responsive and super helpful. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment