Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Post Your Ads On Canadian Classified Sites To Get More Customers











About:

Note: It is required that you contact me before ordering the gig to avoid confusion and it is better to discuss the job first….

 

You want to sale your stuff, products, and services locally or online? I will post classified ads manually on best Canadian classified sites on a daily  and weekly basis for good results. 100% manual process (no boot use here).



I will count and charge for only live ads.

I can post under any category on any classified ad posting site



I need the following detail to work done:



·         Ad Title:

·         Ad Content/Body

·         Category

·         City, State & Postal Code

·         Owner Name

·         Phone Number

·         Email ID

·         Pictures & 1 Hyperlink Allowed.

 

 I will manage all your Ads and to make it on top. This means that the Ad will appear on top and you will gain more viewers and in the end, your business will improve day by day



100% Manual Work Guaranteed.

Give You ALL Live Links.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

 

Thanks, 

Ahsan Moni

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment