Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Make Your Event Even More Special











About:

Add a unique touch to your event with custom designed invitations! The possibilities are endless. These are hand-painted or hand-drawn designs delivered to you as ready to print digital file.

What you are getting: A digital copy of your custom invitation. This will be the file you'll send to your printer.



The price: Your custom invitation starts at a flat fee of $100 plus an additional charge for each revision.

How to get your custom invitation printed: Once you find a printer, tell me which file they prefer to print from (JPG, EPS, PNG, TIF, etc.) and I will send you a ready to print file; you'll forward this to your printer and Voila! Custom designed invitation for your event!

When discussing specifics and details on your custom design, if you leave any important information out, I am suggested to use my artistic freedom on what I think looks proportionate and correct. Otherwise, please specify any concerns or exact details you might want to be included if you do not want my artistic freedom. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment