Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Design And Render Your Exteior And Interior Project











About:

i will design modeling and rendering your architectural building (moderne/classic)

give you render views with hight quality (4k) including people , trees,lights,textures ...ect

i'm using all most architecture softwars (autocad , archicad, sketchup ,3dsmax,lumion,coronarender)

Reviews


:

This was my favorite seller to work with on Fiverr so far. She was extremely polite, communicative, and asked insightful questions to ensure that my project was done to my satisfaction. She was extremely fast and did exactly what I wanted. No revisions were needed because she did so well. I will most definitely be reaching out to this seller again if I need any more renderings done. Thank you so much nassrinezaitout!

:

Very nice work

:

very good, extremely responsive and incredible work. I would give 10 stars if I could. Awesome job

:

شغل جميل وعمل سريع جدا ومتقن.. تعاملنا دائما معك.. إلى الأمام وموفقة يارب

:

I was pleased to deal with you again and I am very impressed with the speed of the designs and the accuracy .. highly recommended and i appreciate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment