Monday, October 19, 2020

Architectural Exterior 3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hello There :) ,



Have you been looking for someone to bring your design ideas to life with 3D modeling and Rendering?

If yes, search no more. i can help you with that.



By the way, I am Chandima who is an Architect by profession and a 3D Visualizer by passion.I have more than 5 years of experience in Architectural planing ,design, 3D modeling and rendering.I have sound skills in Many software such as (AutoCAD, Sketchup, Lumion, V-ray,Photoshop)



In this gig, i will do 3D modeling and rendering with Realistic material and generate high resolution images in steps as follows.

  • Contact me/ Place the order/ Give me supportive documents(Floor Plans,Elevations...etc)
  • I will confirm the pricing and deadline considering your projects
  • Work in progress as per your requirements
  • Delivering the final piece of work / Revisions if further improvements needed



Please contact me before you placing order... i can help you with selecting the Package and sorting out the documents which I need from your end..... Thank you ... :) 

Reviews


:

Good professional,he did exactly what i was looking for. Fast and effective in his work, i recommend him 100 %, i would work with him for my next project for sure.

:

Very happy with this seller, this was my second time working with him, and he did an awesome and timely job!

:

Seller did an excellent job! Will use again.

:

Great work! Exactly how I needed it. Very good communication, would recommend!

:

Great service.




No comments:

Post a Comment