Saturday, September 12, 2020

Suggest Brand Name For Your Business Or Company











About:

*** This is a way to make an Awesome Brand Name, I will do the suggestion of names for your business or Company! I have a natural mindset for brainstorming and I grow some brand business name for more than 7 years  ***



WHAT I WILL DO?



  •  I will ask a few questions to understand your business, target audience, and any initial direction you may have.


  • After that, I will brainstorm an amazing business name.


WHY IS a business name  IS IMPORTANT?


Your Brand name is an important part of your company’s identity. The name will appear on your business cards, letterhead, website, promotional materials, products, and pretty much everywhere in print to identify your company or your company’s products and/or services.



Order my Gig today and I will help you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment