Monday, September 21, 2020

Analyze Your SEO Score And Build A Content Strategy Based On Local Competition











About:

1. I will check the SEO score of your website.

2. I will check the SEO score of the top 20 competitors within your city based on local Google Map listings. (Only businesses with website's will be used)

3. I will use domain analysis tools to check the domain authority of you and your competitors.

4. I will use keyword research tools to find what words and phrases your content is likely to rank for.

5. I will build a content marketing strategy based on the information discovered.



The content marketing strategy will include

- 5 pack of keywords including the search volume and level of competition.

- Recommended blog post title, sub headings, and word count of content to be produced.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment