Thursday, September 17, 2020

Develop A Unique Name Or Website Domain For Your Business











About:

Racking your brain trying to come up with an awesome name for your business? Stress no longer – I am here to provide unique, memorable business name ideas to kickstart your process! 



Who am I? 

With more than four years of experience as a forex trade, branding consultant, and digital marketer, creative naming is third nature and something I thoroughly enjoy. Whether it's helping a new business idea blossom into a startup or working with an existing brand to do a name make-over – I take all jobs as an exciting challenge to create value and deliver excellence.



What's my process?

  1. I like to understand your business, target audience, and any initial direction you may have.
  2. I do extensive market research to understand what competitors are up to. 
  3. I develop names based on linguistics and market trends – and confirm it's not already taken.
  4. I ensure my customers are happy & excited about their options!


P.S. I never use name generator tools – I can ensure that all name ideas come from my diligent market research & creative thinking. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment