Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Help You To Find Domain Name And Hosting In 5 Dollars











About:

About This Gig



I will help you to purchase a domain name,Awesome Logo, Slogans.



Please purchase the plan as per the requirements......!!

Hi! I am a professional Graphic Designer, Social Media Marketer and have good work experience. I will do the t shirt design, Logo design, Business Card, and Facebook Business Page and Doing Marketing for different platform



GIG INCLUDES:



* Domain Registration (.com only) ***

  • Unique within its industry
  • Flexible and expandable
  • Embraces company personality
  • Standout
  • Legally available and defensible
  • Stick to the mind
  • Short, sweet and easily pronounced


Logo & Slogan would be also provided in the Gold & Platium Pack.



Still have a Questions in Mind ?

I am Fiverr Certified Customer Support freelancer , I responds in less 30 mins , Kindly inbox me your queries and i assured you will get 100% satisfied answer , Thanks



Order Now | Message Now

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment