Saturday, May 2, 2020

Craft A Profitable Digital Marketing Plan











About:

My digital marketing plan include:



  1. Competitive analysis
  2. Effective traffic channels
  3. Funnel analysis and critique
  4. Ideal client
  5. Target Market opportunity
  6. Consumer Behavior analysis
  7. Marketing strategies report or website critique
  8. Tailored action plan
  9. SEO strategy and tactics or ASO for APP
  10. Ranking strategy
  11. Social media strategy
  12. Positioning
  13. KPI
  14. Marketing calendar
  15. Action plan and recommendationto thrive during the crisis


How I get data: The data used in each plan comes mainly from research reports and other accurate and viable tools and website that provide web analytics services to businesses.



Why hiring me: 




  • I deliver 100% Professional and Results-oriented marketing strategy
  • I invest in QUALITYNo compromise on QUALITY

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment