Thursday, May 21, 2020

Create Excellent Business Name With Free Logo











About:

welcome! 
Luckily you are here - create the excellent business name with free logo gig.


Did you know that the business name is the most serious thing before you bring your business to market? Are you looking for names for your business/brand/product? Okay, you are already at right GIG.




In this gig, I will create business names+Slogan+Tagline+ FREE LOGO
Now, purchase your package. 


Business name will be: 


Impressive
Identical and attractive
Easy memorable
not long sentence
Modern
Easy to Spell, Pronounce 


What do you get with this gig?  you'll get:


 great names
Trademark Check
Domain research
Slogan/Tagline
after selecting a name, I will design a logo


 I never use name generator tools – I can ensure that all name ideas come from my diligent market research & creative thinking.


If you have any questions please contact me and I'll answer as quickly as possible.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment