Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Virtual Assistant, Data Entry And Web Research











About:

My name is Nadim Hossain, I graduated in Management from the National University Institute. During my degree, I used Microsoft Office, web research and detailed reporting for my assignments and group projects.

My top priority is to balance efficiency and quality. With successful completion of course to meet your Virtual Assistance or Data entry needs, I ensure that the delivery meets the standards and requirements set out during the proposal.

Please see a few of my offered services below:

  • Data Entry
  • Web Research
  • Virtual Assistance
  • Excel Spread Sheet
  • Excel Data Entry
  • Copy Paste
  • Typing
  • PDF Conversion
  • PDF to Excel
  • PDF to Word
  • Word to Excel
  • Admin work/ Virtual Assistance
  • WordPress
  • Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
  • Photo editing
  • Retype Scanned Pages or PDF 
  • Handle emails

I would kindly invite you to contact me if you have any questions about any of the services I listed above, I am always available and pride myself on quick replies. If your project does not fit in the mentioned packages do not worry! I offer custom packages that are highly customization.

I am looking forward to working with you!

Very best,

Nadim Hossain

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment