Thursday, April 2, 2020

Build High Authority Editorial Backlinks Via 301 Redirect From Top News Sites











About:

** 40000+ Positive Reviews ** 8 years experience SEO consultant will help you here!

This means, I am one of the top SEO freelancers currently working on Fiverr, and your site would be in completely safe hands when you'll order any of my services.


Get backlinks from the Top Authority Sites like NYTimes, etc. without spending 1000s of $$$ or waiting for the article approval.


In this service, I will provide you backlinks from any high authority website of your choice by redirecting already existing broken links on them.


The redirect would be 301 (permanent) redirect, so 90-95% of the original link juice would be passed to your site.



- Benefits of this gig:

  1. Backlinks from Top US/UK news website or any site of your choice.
  2. Niche relevant backlinks

  3. No community or Free-to-post sites.


Please note:

  • Because of the nature of the links, I won't be able to use your anchor text.


Please check the FAQ section for more details.


If you order more than 1 domain, we'll find you domain from different Top News Sites for each domain.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted more guidance than he gave. I asked questions on the order details, but he did not answer them. I am not sure what he did for me will actually help my site. I just wanted more information - he did not take the time to give it to me.

Seller's Response:

We are really sorry to hear this. Let us know what we can do for you further.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work.

Seller's Response:

COOL!! Many thanks for this order and 5 stars review!! Thanks a lot for this long term business :)

Seller's Response:

Great communication. Fast delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment