Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Provide Best Domain Names, Tags, Brand Names











About:

If you have come to Fiverr looking for a creative mind to build a name for you that Catchy and Unique Names with Domain, Trademark, Taglines and Logos, you have arrived at the right place!



Who am I? 

With more than five years experience as a branding consultant and digital marketer, creative naming is second nature and something I thoroughly enjoy. Whether it's helping a new business idea blossom into a startup or working with an existing brand to do a name make-over – I take all jobs as an exciting challenge to create value and deliver excellence.



What's my process?

  1. I like to understand your business, target audience, and any initial direction you may have.
  2. I do extensive market research to understand what competitors are up to. 
  3. I develop names based on linguistics and market trends – and confirm it's not already taken.
  4. I ensure my customers are happy & excited about their options!


P.S. I never use name generator tools – I can ensure that all name ideas come from my diligent market research & creative thinking. 

Reviews


: : : : :


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. brand names

    ReplyDelete