Thursday, April 30, 2020

Come Up With SEO Friendly Domains And More











About:

Looking for a unique and catchy domain name? Then you’ve come to the right place! I run 2 successful UK businesses and do a lot of work on marketing, so I know how to create a successful brand & like to help others do the same!

It’s hard to find a memorable brand name that grabs people’s attention, and then it's often taken anyway! With my creative skills and diligent studying, not only can I come up with a list of hand-crafted names, but I also offer: social media handles, slogans, tradmark checks, international domain ext/advice & logo concepts.

What’s my process?

1) Firstly, I’ll need to understand your business, get an idea of your target market and the direction you're aiming for

2) I will then extensively research the market for any potential competitors

3) I’ll develop a list of SEO friendly names which will rank high in Google listings

4) If any gig extras have been purchased, I’ll look into how I can boost your brand further

5) Finally, I’ll send you a professional document, and hope you are inspired by my ideas!

I never use name generators - All my ideas are original & backed by experience.

Feel free to message!



Thank you,

Olivia :-)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment