Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Give You Quality Domain Names, With Searchable Keywords











About:

I am a Freelance Copywriter with proven Copywriting skills. I will search, recommend or suggest slogans jingles or product branding ideas and other web services that will boost your online presence. If you wish to go further, I can build you a web page using my Premium order.


Tips: 



Selecting a good domain name is important to your overall business or online goals. There are STOP words we use in our domain names that are not search-engine friendly.


Another key point in ranking a website is its security. Google's algorithms have changed how it ranks a website. This puts you in front of your niche on the World Web Wide.


These tips and more will be available when you select my GIG.


Extras:



If you select my Premium order, I will choose a befitting domain name based on your ideas, build you a simple web page + a social media page and integrate them onto your website/web page for free + you get a free domain name for 1 year.



Please Note: Must purchase a 1-year hosting plan for Premium order. Additional cost for hosting plan ranges between $4-$12 per month.  So it's $100 (GIG for all the above) +plus (cost of hosting plan)




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment