Monday, January 13, 2020

Create 5 Handful Search Domain Name For Local Business











About:

This gig will target local business owners and professionals. It is amazing how many brick and mortar local businesses are clueless about marketing their business on the Internet. Yet most offline businesses are HUNGRY to learn how to gain web presence. I can easily help satisfy this hunger by finding great domain name for them.


The beauty of this gig is that, there are literally millions of great regional domain names available for you to register, and I will brainstorm these domain names for you and you can flip them for quick profit as well.


I Specialize In:
  • Business Domain Name
  • Local Domain Name 
  • Region Domain Name 
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
  • Tell me the category of your business is (Beautysalons, Dentist,  Autorepair etc)
  • Tell me your town or city (Remember this is for region domain)
YOUR EXPECTATION

  • All the domain are handful great domain
  • All the domain are exact search keyword from search engine
BONUS: you will have a report on how to Buy and Sell Domain Names For Profit

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment