Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Register Domain Name For Your Wordpress Website











About:

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME: 

I have sold over 1700 gigs on Fiverr.   And I have great feedback. Plus I am based in the U.S. I've worked for one of the largest domain registrars on the internet.  And I have helped over 3000 people with creating an online business.



Want to create a Wordpress website, and need a new .COM domain name?



I will register a new .COM domain name for your website for only $10.00



You can use this domain name to build a Wordpress website for your business.  



Your domain will be registered for 1 year, then you will be able to renew it for more years if you decide to keep it.



BONUS:  I may be able to help you install your wordpress too, so you don't have to do it manually. That way there is less of a chance that you set it up wrong.  Contact me first before ordering if questions.



Limit: (1 domain per order).  If you need more than 1 domain, please contact me first.



<<< Contact me prior to ordering with what you need so I can make sure I can do your gig quickly >>>



Reviews


:

Awesome great experience

:

great experience!

:

Got exactly what I needed!

:

Answered all my questions and got the job done really quick. Got my first domain name. Thanks.

:

Very fast. Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment