Thursday, January 30, 2020

Find High Quality Expired Domain For Pbn With High Metrics











About:

HI,



Please discuss with me before placing the order!!



I will find High Quality and High Page Rank, Trust Flow, Citation Flow expired domains Research for you.


What you will get in $10:



I will find High quality expired domains Research for you that are available.
Provide you that domain which has good DA and TF CF.



Benefits After Buying my Gig:



  • You can set up your PBN after getting High-Quality domain.
  • You can set up your Blog. Moreover, then sell it to flippa.
  • You can also sell that high-quality domain which I will provide you.


Each domain will exceed a minimum of 8 metrics & pass checking:




  1. Domain Authority > 20+ 
  2. Page Authority > 20+ 
  3. Trust Flow > 10+ 
  4. Citation Flow > 10+ 
  5. Backlinks > 100+
  6. Backlink Profile > Fresh (No Spam)
  7. Manually checked in Majestic & Archive
  8. No Chinese or foreign content in history


So, what are you waiting for? Hit the Contact me Button, with your details. I will respond to you in A Short Time.


Customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority!



Thanks!!





Reviews


:

As always, a great person to work with. Always willing to go the extra mile to make sure what is paid for is delivered to full satisfaction.

:

Always does a great job communicating and finding the best domains out there. Always a pleasure doing business!

:

Great experience again, almost every domain had the metrics I was looking for!

:

delivered as promised

:

I asked for specific criteria for my domains, and they were exactly what I needed. Will definitely be doing business again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment