Sunday, January 12, 2020

Work A Any Country Lead Generation











About:

! WELCOME TO MY GIG !



Are you searching for a skilled lead generator for growing your marketing?


Are you searching  verified leads to developing your business?


I think you are in the right place.I am AFSANA MIMI with over 1 years experience about lead generation work. I'm 24/7 available to collects any kinds of targeted leads from your any criteria by using LinkedIn Sales Navigator.


What I supply:


* Company name
* Company website
* Address
* Company LinkedIn URL
* Company size
* Targeted or Any decision maker name
* His/Her email address ( Personal/Work)
* His/Her LinkedIn profile links
As per your requirements.


This tools is used by me:


* Name2Email
* Clearbit
* Naver Bounce
* LinkedIn Sales Navigator (Extensions)
* Rapportive 
* Email-Checker.net
* Email permutator
* Mailtester




I will provide 100% verified lead for sure. Thanks for reviewing my gig & looking forward to work with you.




Best Regards,
leads_sourcer

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment