Sunday, July 12, 2020

Niche Relevant Topic German SEO Backlink High Da Magazines











About:

Hi and welcome here!



What I offer: 


I offer DE domains with dofollow backlinks from high DA authority newspapers and magazines

(DA 60-100).


What I will do for you:


I will search and register expired domain (for 1 year) with dofollow backlink from one of the biggest German newspapers/ magazines and 301 redirect this registered domain to your website. With this permanent redirection, you can expect between 90-99% powerful link juice (link equity) to the redirected website. This is the most effective way to outrank your competitors and significantly improve your google ranking


German newspapers: Bild.de, Stern.de, Sueddeutsche, Focus.de, Handelsblatt.com, Zeit.de, Spiegel.de, Welt.de plus many more and also tech sites like pcwelt.de, Computerbase.de, Golem.de, Pc-magazin.de, Channelpartner.de and many others!


Note: Please contact me before placing an order for a specific niche so I can check available opportunity for you. Also, I am not able to change the anchor of the text.


If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask.







Reviews


: : : : :





Niche Relevant Topic German SEO Backlink High Da Magazines

No comments:

Post a Comment