Friday, July 24, 2020

Research Your Domain Name And Install Wordpress And Theme Set Up











About:

I will research your domain name according to your needs.  And connect the domain hosting. 





Again Do you want to install your premium theme in WordPress? 
You are in the right place.





I will set up your purchased theme as well as your selected demo. support 24/7
my Following works step by step:
  •  Install WordPress 
  • Database creation
  • Theme Setup
  • Import demo
  • Basic theme customize
  • Unlimited Revision






Why You Choose me?


  • 100% Client Satisfaction
  • Unlimited revisions for free.
  • All-time support
  • Reasonable price 


You have to provide me to start work



WP Theme 
Demo Content (From the  theme provider)
CPanel or FTP Access. (If you have installed WP already then I need your WP Username And Password too.)


Reviews


: : : : :





Research Your Domain Name And Install Wordpress And Theme Set Up

No comments:

Post a Comment