Saturday, February 22, 2020

Perfect Web Research And Data Entry











About:

About This Gig



Gig description

Hello

Do you need a trust-worthy virtual assistant for web research (  Data Entry )Projects? Yes, You are at the right place. I am professionally work computer & Internet.  Please check out my expertise below and the gig extras I am offering. I will try my best to deliver your order as soon as possible.Feel free to drop a message for discussing your needs and objectives.



Note: This gig is only available for web research (Copy Paste) jobs..



I'm offering Following



  • Data Entry 
  • Typing Work by Ms Word 

  • Pdf to Excel Conversion Manually

  • Copy Paste Tasks

  • Data Capturing
  • Data Collection  from Websites

  • Business Cards to Excel
  • Scanned Pages to excel or Word
  • Any Type of Data Entry Projects.




Note: Please message before Placing the order to check my availability 





Note: If your work will takes more than 1 Hour then contact via inbox for custom quotation. and please check my all packages 




P.S.  - We don't deal any client/customer outside of fiverr. Never share or ask for personal information. We deal all orders and payments via Fiverr.





Best Regards,



Shahidul Islam 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment