Saturday, February 29, 2020

In Depth Amazon Keyword Research











About:

Hi, I'm Sukhen
are u going to sell on Amazon? need best keyword research?I will generate amz Key-words report from paid tool and then manually. I have Upgrade Technic with My experience. I am an SEO expert with 100% Success Rate. I'll do best amazon research. don"t west money to buy google keyword research from other sellers


two types of amazon keyword Research
1. Seller  


2. Affiliate 


For seller:


one Year search Value 
Seo friendly key-word research 
Best searching Key-words For Your Niche
long tail 
Main Key-words for products
Low Competition key-words
Competitors analysis 
CPC Report
Bonus Keywords

help for writing titles


Competitors = Avg.sells detais+Avg. Daily Revenue+total sellers+hidden key-words


Also, Research Your product's Ama-zon Competition level


Affiliate :
1. Low Competition Research For Your Niche
2. Long Tail Key-Words
3.Best buying key- word
4.Per Month Real Local Search 
5.Per Month Suggested Bid
6.Google Title Competition
8.Detail Report In Excel File


i will re-write until you are 100% satisfied
feel free to knock me

Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment