Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Expired Domain Research For Pbn











About:

Hello



Welcome to my fiverr gig service



I will find out best expired domain for PBN with high metrics for you that have natural Backlinks, Moz DA & PA,Majestic TF & CF.Each domain contains the high authority and high metrics.



I below this service my gig:



@ MOZ DA=25+

@ MOZ PA=25+      

@ Mej TF=15+

@ Mej CF=15+

@ RD=10+

@ Natural backlinks=100+

@ High page rank.

domain aged (ABY)

PBN website checked

Domains will be relevant to your main site

@ Cheaper than similar non-relevant domains at auction

@ Manually checked in Majestic & Web Archive

Backlinks from high authority domain

@ N
o spam.Manually checked by my domcop pro software so don’t worry. 

Domain will be available to be registered at your favorite registrar Company. 

 



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Full Refund.  



Have a good day.



Thanks



Saklaine

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment