Thursday, December 12, 2019

Transfer A Domain Name With High Appraised Value To You











About:

LOOKING FOR A PROFITABLE DOMAIN NAME?

WELL THEN...LOOK NO FURTHER!



I have domain names for sale- Unless I change my mind and decide to use the domains for myself!



I will keep this short and sweet!



Recently I have been searching domain names and considering their profit potential. 



First... I noticed that the domain names that I obtained were all appraised for at least $6000+ all the way up to at least $20,000+  on one particular site. 



Next.... I noticed that before google made some changes the keywords had alot of searches each month. Even "after" google made its changes, the sites are still appraised for the same value on the particular site that I use to appraise a site.



Now, the choice is yours what you choose to do with the domain names after you purchase them.

You can possibly resell it, build and flip it, start or run your business with it, new product launch with it.....the choice is yours!







Cheers!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment